The contents of O.R.S Hydration Tablets meet the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines. It contains a scientifically balanced formula of electrolytes and glucose for quick, effective and refreshing hydration.
• No.1 Hydration Tablets brand in the UK
• Quick, effective and refreshing hydration
• Low sugar and low calorie
• Trusted by elite athletes all over the world
• Does not contain preservative, caffeine, yeast, gluten or lactose
• Children: 3 pleasant flavours especially for sickness and outdoor activities
• Sports Lovers: large amount of body fluid and electrolytes are lost in sweat
• Patients: to alleviate dehydration symptoms like diarrhea and vomiting
• Elderly: health complications like delayed thirstiness, immobility and medication demand better body hydration
|Piece per container:
|Direction of use:
- Children aged under 6 years: Dissolve 1 tablet in 100mL water. Drink 10ml of O.R.S solution per 1kg of body weight. Drink 200mL solvent if body weight exceed 20kg.
- Adults or children aged 6 years or over: Dissolve 2 tablets in 200mL of water and mix well.
• Store in the original carton and in a cool dry place at room temperature
• Keep the tube tightly closed
• Keep away from fire, flame or excessive heat
• Store out of the reach and sight of young children
• Try to use the solution immediately once prepared
• Do not store for more than 8 hours outside of the refrigerator. The solution can be stored in the refrigerator for a maximum of 24 hours
• Do not use after the best before date (which is stated on the base of the tube and carton)
• Only use good quality drinking water to prepare the solution (water of poor quality is to be boiled for 2 minutes and cooled before use)
• Do not add sugar or sugar-containing liquids to the solution
• Always take the soluble tablets fully dissolved in water
• Do not exceed the recommended dosage
• Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using in infants up to the age of 2 years
• Diabetics should take into account that each O.R.S tablet contains 1.8 grams of glucose
• People suffering from high blood pressure and/or cardiac disease should take into account that each tablet contains 176 mg of sodium chloride
• Do not swallow or chew the tablets
Contact your pharmacist or doctor before using O.R.S Hydration Tablets
• If you are taking or have recently taken any medicines. This includes medicines you buy without a prescription
• If you are on a low potassium or low sodium diet
• If you have liver disease or kidney disease
• In case of dehydration symptoms (excessive thirst, dry tongue and mouth, drowsiness, confusion, tendency to faint, dry skin, reduced urine production or other unexpected symptoms) or in case these symptoms occur in combination with fever and/or vomiting or if the symptoms persist for more than 3 days (in infants/children for more than 1 day) or if you have regularly recurring symptoms. Be particularly alert in children under 2 years of age and elderly people. People in these age groups can very quickly show symptoms of dehydration.
If you are not sure if any of the above points are applicable to you, contact your pharmacist before taking O.R.S Hydration Tablets.